Los Angeles Lakers – Kobe Bryant Air JD 13 Shoes. Michael Jordan earned the nickname “Black Cat” by his superior athletic ability and prowess at both ends of the court. That nickname became the muse for the Tinker Hatfield-designed Air JD 13. Featuring a panther paw-like sole and “cat eye” holograph, Michael rode the mid-top shoe all the way to his 6th ring in ’98, the last triumph of his legendary career.
- Enjoy superior comfort and support with white rubber soles that provide a firm grip on the ground.
- Keep your feet cool in summer with white and black mesh cloth lining and EVA padded insoles.
- Thanks to the waterproof microfiber leather upper, your feet will stay dry all day, complete with classic lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Show off your style with branding detail, high-top heel, and bead inlaid at the back.
- These basket sneakers maximise traction and flexibility while maintaining a classic retro look. Perfect for a trainer or casual wear!